Read the entry guidelines containing key judging criteria for each category before you submit.
- Please click here to download the entry form template to prepare your entry submission for each category.
- You may enter in multiple relevant categories – any organisation can submit entries to a maximum of eight categories and is limited to one entry per category.
- 14 February 2020, Friday
- All programmes, campaigns, systems or initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of June 2018 to January 2020.
- Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/results were measured during the past year.
- All programmes, campaigns, systems or initiatives stated in the entry form must have been implemented and carried out for the Malaysia office or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the Malaysia HR recruitment team.
- This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR recruitment teams Malaysia has to offer.
- All categories are open to HR recruitment teams from either privately owned or public listed companies.
- Any organisation can submit entries to a maximum of eight categories and is limited to one entry per category.
Fees and payment
- 100USD (excl GST) per entry
- Payment methods: credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), bank transfer.
- Finalists may be featured in Human Resources Online, including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
- Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the right to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.
Download Entry Guidelines
i'm ready to enter