All entries must be submitted using the form below.
Monday 14 February 2020, 18:00hrs
- All entries should be completed using the entry submission form. If you are entering or submitting for the individual category, please only use this entry submission form.
- All entries are to be submitted here.
Fees and payment
- 100USD per entry (excl GST)
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), bank transfer.
- Read the entry guidelines containing key judging criteria for each category before you submit.
- Please click here to download the entry form template – one form should be completed for each category.
- Please download and only use the entry submission form provided to prepare your submission.
- You will have to key in your email address on the submission form before you can proceed with the online submission process. This will allow you to return to this page anytime before the deadline to edit your submissions.
- Please note that you will need to input your contact information in order to save your submission. Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials such as photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the entry details are CONSISTENT with the details on the entry submission form you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and/or transferred to another party.
- Remember to click on ‘Finish’ at the ‘Checkout’ page to confirm your submission. You’ll receive a confirmation note thereafter.
- The online submission will close at 6pm on 14 February 2020.
- For enquiries, please call +65 6423 0329 or email Ryan Ciceron at firstname.lastname@example.org or Hemalatha Siranjeevi at email@example.com.
5 tips on writing a winning entry
ENTRY SUBMISSION FORM