1. Best Crisis Management and Leadership
2. Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
3. Best ESG Programme *NEW*
4. Best Executive Coaching Programme
5. Best First-Time Manager Programme
6. Best Graduate Training Programme
7. Best Holistic Leadership Development Strategy
8. Best HR Communication Strategy
9. Best Management Training Programme
10. Best Remote Management Strategy
11. Best Succession Planning Strategy
12. Best Women Leadership Programme
13. Most Inspiring Leader – Individual winner category
Recent times have seen some of the most challenging socio-economic times and brought with them a real test of leadership. This category is a remarkable opportunity to recognise a leader who has demonstrated leadership at any level, from the frontline to C-suite, and has stepped up to help individuals and teams navigate personal and business challenges. Inspirational leaders who showcase how they leverage on their ambition and vision to spark confidence in others, motivate, engage and drive high performance will win.
*Prerequisite: In order to be eligible for this award, the company of the respective candidate must have entered at least 2 other categories at the Employee Experience Awards 2023. This is to support their claims to the judges with examples of work the candidate had been involved in leading or overseeing.
14. Best Capability Development Programme for the HR team
15. Best Career Development Programme
16. Best In-House Certification Programme
17. Best In-House Learning Academy
18. Best Learning and Development Programme
19. Best Remote Learning Initiative
20. Best Soft Skills Training Programme
21. Best Skilling Strategy*
A high-performing, agile organisation is often identified by its future-ready organisational design, underpinned by a strategic approach to upskilling and reskilling. HR teams that focus on helping employees to thrive in the current business climate as well as provide a platform to hone skillsets for future employability through a company-wide skills programme will win.
*This category was formerly known as Best Organisational Upskilling and Reskilling Strategy
22. Best Talent Mobility Programme
23. Best Employee Wellness Strategy
24. Best Employer Branding
25. Best HR Digital Transformation Strategy
26. Best Hybrid Work Model *NEW*
27. Best Post-Pandemic Recovery Strategy
This award will go to the teams that demonstrated excellence in helping their employees cope with the after-effects of Covid-19, guiding a smooth transition back to stable conditions and supportive environments. This includes managing manpower disruptions and the changing nature of workplaces, to successfully engaging staff and looking out for their mental well-being.
28. Best Remote Work Strategy *NEW*
29. Best Rewards and Recognition Programme
30. Best Work-life Harmony Strategy
31. Most Innovative and Sustainable Office Design
32. Best Campus Recruitment Strategy *NEW*
33. Best In-House Candidate Experience
34. Best In-House Career Website
35. Best In-House Recruitment Team *NEW*
This award will go to the talent acquisition team that manages the recruiting and hiring efforts on behalf of their organisation. Judges will be looking at how the talent acquisition team coordinated with managers and stakeholders to source, screen and communicate with candidates.
36. Best Onboarding Experience
37. Best Recruitment Referral System *NEW*
38. Best Use of Recruitment Technology Tools
Not Open for Entry
39. Overall Leadership Award
This category is not open for entry, and will go to the entrant who performs best across all categories in the leadership pillar. In order to qualify to win this overall winner category, companies must have entered at least three or more categories in the leadership pillar.
40. Overall Learning Award
This category is not open for entry, and will go to the entrant who performs best across all categories in the learning pillar. In order to qualify to win this overall winner category, companies must have entered at least three or more categories in the learning pillar.
41. Overall Engagement Award
This category is not open for entry, and will go to the entrant who performs best across all categories in the engagement pillar. In order to qualify to win this overall winner category, companies must have entered at least three or more categories in the engagement pillar.
42. Overall Talent Acquisition Award
This category is not open for entry, and will go to the entrant who performs best across all categories in the Talent Acquisition pillar. In order to qualify to win this overall winner category, companies must have entered at least three or more categories in the talent acquisition pillar.
43. Employee Experience Champion of the Year
The most coveted of all achievements at the Employee Experience Award, this prestigious title goes to the best performing entrant across all 4 pillars: Leadership, Learning, Engagement and Talent Acquisition. Using a standard points system, 4 points will be granted for Gold, 2 points for Silver, and 1 point for Bronze. Any point ties will be decided based on placement (i.e. 2 Gold would break a tie against 1 Gold and 2 Silver). Any placement ties will be decided by the average score percentage assigned by the Judging Panel.