Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry guidelines – This will guide you through the submission process. It contains key criteria that you will be judged on for each category.
- Entry forms
Please use exactly what is provided as the entry form template. Refrain from using your own document style with your company branding.
- Judges have the authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to the overall 2000-word limit for the entire entry form.
- You may enter in multiple relevant categories, but please ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning. Do not submit duplicate entry submission forms across multiple categories.
- Please create your entry submission using the respective entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- For tips on how to write a winning submission, download 5 tips on writing a winning entry
- General entry submission form.
- Individual category entry submission form.
Submission – Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our entry submission page. If you need help with your entry submission or a boost while preparing your entries, reach out to our friendly Project Managers Reggie or Cariza.
Please refer to the specific category criteria listed in the entry guidelines to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry on.
Your entry submission form should contain a maximum of 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the “categories and criteria” section of the entry guidelines document.
Each section holds a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of November 2022 to November 2023. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact were measured during the past year.
- All categories are open to HR teams in organisations based in Asia, the Middle East and/or Oceania. All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Asian, Middle Eastern or Oceania office, or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the HR team in Asia, the Middle East or Oceania. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR team in Asia, the Middle East and Oceania.
- All categories are open to HR teams from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation can submit, but each organisation is limited to one entry per category, except for the individual award categories.
Fees & payment
Standard rate: SGD 120 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), bank transfer. All entry submissions are non-refundable.
Terms & conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources Online reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entry fees in that category/categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and on any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the entry guidelines.
Finalists may be featured in Human Resources Online, including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
Any specific information or content intended solely for judging purposes must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.