HR Distinction Awards 2021 | Entry guidelines
How to Enter?
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Templates – please create your entry submission documents with the following templates without altering/ deleting the words in header, marks will be deducted otherwise.
- You’ll have to key in your email address on the registration account before you can proceed with the online submission process. This will allow you to return to this page anytime before the deadline to edit your submissions.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via the “I’m Ready to Enter” link at the bottom of this page.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the Entry Details are CONSISTENT with the details on the Core Submission Document you upload
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials like photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- For uploading entries, we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Your file name should NOT contain any non-alphanumeric characters (e.g. spaces, underscores and characters such as !,#,& etc are not allowed).
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Please include an event photo or image that represents your entry in your submission that can be used on all marketing material, awards presentation, and in the magazine etc.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via the below “I’m Ready to Enter” link.
Deadline of entry submission will be closed on 30 July 2021, 6:00pm.
If an entry is submitted within seven days after the deadline, we will deduct 10% of the final scoring of the entry as a late penalty. Late work submitted after seven days will not be permitted and no cancellation allowed.
- Please refer to the specific category criteria to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
- Your entry submission document should NOT exceed the maximum required numbers of slides. Please provide evidences to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the ‘judging criteria’ section of the Entry Guidelines.
- Each criteria bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives must have been executed or active between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible if the impact/results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by individuals, teams and organisations should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Please note that work submitted for HR Innovation Awards (previously launched in Hong Kong in 2015 and renamed to HR Distinction Awards in 2018) cannot be resubmitted for this year’s event, unless with new elements added.
- All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the offices in the Greater China region (Hong Kong, Macau, China and Taiwan).
- Submissions are open to HR teams in any organizations and recruitment agencies based in North Asia region, for example, Hong Kong, Macau, Greater China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan etc. Organizations may be listed, privately held, government-owned or NGOs.
- Organizations may submit the same entry in multiple categories, but you might want to present it differently to fit the criteria of different categories.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization may submit.
Fees & Payment
Entry fee: HK$1, 280 per entry (per category).
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
For payments made by cheque and bank transfer, they are welcome for amounts over HK$10, 000. An invoice will be sent to you upon confirmation of your entry submission.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
Trophy is not included in the entry fees.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment is not received within five working days upon being invoiced, if an invoice is required before payment.
- Finalists who submitted videos may be contacted for a hi-res DVD version to be included at the awards ceremony. Entrants are responsible for all postage fees and videos will not be returned at the conclusion of the awards.
- Please value the entry submission deadline on 6pm, 23 July 2021. If any entry is submitted within seven days after the deadline, a penalty of 10% deduction will be applied to the final scoring of this entry. Late work submitted after seven days will not be permitted.
- By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works/information submitted are TRUE and ACCURATE. Human Resources magazine reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
- Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials.
- Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
- Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in English only.
Download Entry guidelines
VIEW 2020 WINNERS