Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process. It contains key judging criteria for each category which you will be judged upon.
- Entry forms
- Refrain from using your own entry template with your company branding, and only use what is provided.
- Judges have the authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to the overall 2000-word limit for the entire entry form.
- You may enter in multiple relevant categories, but please ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning.
- Please create your entry submission using the respective entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- For tips on how to write a winning submission, download 5 tips on writing a winning entry.
- General entry submission form.
- Individual category entry submission form.
Submission – once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our entry submission page. If you need help with your entry submission or a boost while preparing your entries, reach out to our friendly Project Managers Hemelatha Siranjeevi or Ryan Ciceron.
Monday 7 August 2020, 18:00hrs
Please refer to the specific category criteria listed in the entry guidelines to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
Your entry submission form should contain a maximum of 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the “categories and criteria” section of the entry guidelines document.
Each section holds a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of January 2019 to July 2020. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact were measured during the past year.
- All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives stated in the entry form must have been implemented and carried out for the Malaysia office or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the Malaysia HR team. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR team Malaysia has to offer.
- All categories are open to HR teams from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- Any organisation can submit entries up to a maximum of eight categories and is limited to one entry per category, except for the individual award categories.
- For the Employer of the Year category, only companies that have submitted in three or more categories, excluding the individual categories, are entitled to submit an entry and enter.
Fees & payment
Standard rate: USD 105 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), bank trasnfer. All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources Online reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entry fees in that category/categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and on any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.
View 2020 categories
Enter awards now
Download Entry guidelines