- Entry guidelines– this will guide you through the submission process. It contains key judging criteria for each category which you will be judged upon.
- Entry forms
- Refrain from using your own entry template with your company branding, and only use what is provided.
- Judges have the authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to the 2000-word limit.
- You may enter in multiple relevant categories, but please ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning.
- Please create your entry submission using the respective entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- For tips on how to write a winning submission, keep reading.
How to Enter?
All entries are to be submitted here.
Before you proceed to the submission portal:
- Download and read the entry guidelines.
- Please download and only use the entry submission form provided to prepare your submission.
- You will have to key in your email address on the submission form before you can proceed with the online submission process. This will allow you to return to this page anytime before the deadline to edit your submissions.
- Please note that you will need to input your contact information in order to save your submission. Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials such as photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the entry details are CONSISTENT with the details on the entry submission form you upload.
- Upon submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits, and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and/or transferred to another party.
- Remember to click on FINISH at the CHECKOUT page to confirm your submission. You’ll receive a confirmation note thereafter.
The online entry submission will close on 15 July 2022, 6pm SGT
Your entry submission form should contain a maximum of 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the “categories and criteria” section of the entry guidelines document.
Each section holds a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of January 2021 – to June 2022. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact were measured during the past year.
- All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives stated in the entry form must have been implemented and carried out for the Malaysia office or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the Malaysia HR team. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR team Malaysia has to offer.
- All categories are open to HR teams from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- The Overall HREA Winner 2022 category is not open for entry.
Fees & payment
Standard rate: USD 105 per entry
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX), bank transfer.
Terms & conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources Online reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entry fees in that category/categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and on any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the entry guidelines.
Finalists may be featured in Human Resources Online, including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.