Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process. It contains key judging criteria for each category which you will be judged upon.
- Entry forms
- Refrain from using your own entry template with your company branding and only use what is provided.
- Judges have the authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to the 500-word limit in each section.
- You may enter in multiple relevant categories, up to a maximum of eight categories, but please ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning.
- Please create your entry submission using the respective entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- Download the entry form template and prepare your entry submission for each category.
28 August 2020, 18:00hrs
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of May 2019 to May 2020. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the results/impact were measured during the past year.
- All categories are open to HR vendors in organisations based in Asia, the Middle East and/or Oceania. All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Asian, Middle Eastern or Oceania office or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the global or local team in Asia, the Middle East or Oceania. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR vendors that Asia, the Middle East and Oceania has to offer.
- All categories are open to HR vendors from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- Any organisation can submit entries up to a maximum of eight categories, but is limited to one entry per category.
Fees & payment
Standard rate: SG$156 (excl GST) per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), bank trasnfer. All entries are non-refundable.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources Online reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, fees in that category/categories will not be refunded.Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits, and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
Finalists may be featured in Human Resources Online, including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.