- Entry guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process. It contains key judging criteria for each category which you will be judged upon.
- Entry forms
- Refrain from using your own entry template with your company branding and only use what is provided.
- Judges have the authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to the 2000-word limit.
- Ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning.
- Please create your entry submission using the respective entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- Download the entry form template and prepare your entry submission for each category.
How to Enter?
Before you proceed to the submission portal:
- Download and read the entry guidelines.
- Please download and only use the entry submission form provided to prepare your submission.
- You will have to key in your email address on the submission form before you can proceed with the online submission process. This will allow you to return to this page anytime before the deadline to edit your submissions.
- Please note that you will need to input your contact information in order to save your submission. Entrants are strongly encouraged to gather all entry materials such as photos, videos and charts before starting the entry process.
- Please ensure that all details you enter into the entry details are consistent with the details on the entry submission form you upload.
- Upon the submission deadline, all entry details, including company names, credits, and so on, are FINAL and cannot be changed and/or transferred to another party.
- Remember to click on FINISH at the CHECKOUT page to confirm your submission. You’ll receive a confirmation note thereafter.
- The online entry submission will close on:
The online entry submission will close on 21 June 2024, 6pm
All entries should be completed using the entry forms.
- All categories are open to HR vendors from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- All Provider and Talent categories are open to HR vendors in organisations based in Singapore. All programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Singapore office/market. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR vendors that Singapore has to offer.
- All Product/Services categories are open to programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives that have been implemented and carried out for the Singapore market or for markets that include Singapore.
Fees & payment
SG$160 (excl GST) per entry
credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), bank transfer.
Terms & conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources Online reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, fees in that category/categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and/or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits, and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
Finalists may be featured in Human Resources Online, including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources Online reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company, inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company, inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.