Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guideline – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template for Programme Categories
- Entry Submission Template for Individual Categories
- Entry Submission Template for Team Categories
- Entry Submission Template for Organisation Category
Please create your entry submission using these templates without altering/deleting the words in header, marks will be deducted otherwise.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Friday 05 July 2019, 18:00hrs
If an entry is submitted within seven days after the deadline, we will deduct 10% of the final scoring of the entry as a late penalty. Late work submitted after seven days will not be permitted and no cancellation allowed.
Please refer to the specific category criteria to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
Your Entry Submission Document should contain a maximum 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the ‘categories and criteria’ section of the Entry Guidelines document.
Each criteria bullet point will hold a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2019. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to HR teams in any organisation with a local office in North Asia, for example, Hong Kong, Macau, Greater China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.
- Programmes / campaigns / systems / initiatives showcased by individuals, teams and organisations should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact / results were measured during the eligibility period.
- All work, campaigns, systems or initiatives demonstrated must have been implemented and carried out for the Hong Kong office.
- Organisations may present the same programme in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. When submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees & Payment
Standard rate: HKD 1,280 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/categories will be notified.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and / or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and / or transferred to another party.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines.
Finalists may be covered in Human Resources Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Human Resources Magazine.