Please download these documents before you proceed:
- Entry guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process. It contains key judging criteria for each category which you will be judged upon.
- Entry submission form – please refrain from using your own entry template with your company branding and only use what is provided. Judges have authority to mark you down for failure to adhere to 500 word limit in each section. You may enter in multiple relevant categories and please ensure each entry submission form is tailored to the specific category to increase your chances of winning.
- If you are entering or submitting for the individual category, please only use this entry submission form.
- Please create your entry submission using the entry submission form without altering/deleting the words in the header.
- For tips on how to write a winning submission, download 5 tips on writing a winning entry
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our entry submission page.If you need help with your entry submission or a boost while preparing your entries, reach out to our friendly Project Managers Hemalatha Siranjeevi or Seraphine Neoh.
Thursday 26 September 2019, 18:00hrs
Please refer to the specific category criteria listed in the entry guidelines to understand the key areas that the judges will be scoring your entry against.
Your entry submission form should contain a maximum of 2,000 words (total) with evidence to support and address each of the criteria points outlined in the ‘categories and criteria’ section of the entry guidelines document.
Each section holds a maximum potential value of 10 points. When reviewing individual entries, the judges will decide how many points to award against every criterion out of 10, so please ensure each area is fully covered in order to achieve your highest possible score.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives entered should have demonstrable results from the period of January 2018 to July 2019. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/results were measured during the past year.
- All categories are open to HR teams in organisations based in Indonesia. All programmes, campaigns, systems or initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Indonesia office or for a regional and/or global office – the programme must have been spearheaded by the HR team in Indonesia. This allows the awards to celebrate the best HR team that Indonesia has to offer.
- All categories are open to HR teams from either privately owned, public listed companies, government or NGOs.
- Any organisation can submit entries to a maximum of eight categories and is limited to one entry per category.
Fees & payment
Standard rate: USD 100 per entry
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), bank trasnfer. All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be considered for judging if payment has not been received when judging commences.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Without prior notice, Human Resources magazine reserves the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category / categories will not be refunded.
- Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night, should you win) and / or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and / or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) in case they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the entry guidelines.
Finalists may be featured in Human Resources magazine including but not limited to online channels, offline collaterals and on-site communications, using information from the entries.
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Lighthouse Independent Media and Human Resources reserve the rights to use photos, videos or interviews of members of your team or company inclusive of your logo/s, free of any royalty or license.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Human Resources Magazine.