In order to proceed with the e-application, please download two documents:
- Download Entry Submission Guidelines– this will guide you through the submission process.
- Read 5 tips on writing a winning entry to help you write your submission.
Entry submission forms
Please ensure that you select the correct category group on the entry form for the intended category.
- HR Tech
Entry closing date
30 August, Friday, 6pm.
- Entrants may be listed, privately held, government-owned or NGOs.
- The necessary initiatives/systems/programmes must have been implemented and carried out for Hong Kong offices.
- All categories are open to HR solution providers based in North Asia, for example, Hong
Kong, Macau, Greater China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan etc.
- When submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
- Please note that work submitted for last year’s VOTY awards cannot be resubmitted for this year’s event, unless with new elements added.
- Organisations may present the same programme in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit.
- All initiatives/products/programmes should have demonstrable results from the years of 2018-2019.
- Step 1: Read and choose the categories you would like to submit in.
- Step 2: Download the entry guidelines and judging procedure to read what is required of you in the entry form.
- Step 3: Download the entry form and start filling in your entries!
- Step 4: Submit the entry form here or contact Annie Yeung, Project Executive ( email@example.com | +852 2695 6626 ), Keiko Ko, Advertising & Sponsorship Sales Director ( firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2695 6628 ),
Michael Tse, Senior Account Manager ( email@example.com | +852 2695 6627 ), or
Stella Chung, Account Manager ( firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2695 6625 ).
- Step 5: Wait for the finalists to be announced in September, post judging!
Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes ONLY must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
After the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials.
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Human Resources Magazine.