HK$1,280 per entry (per category).
Credit cards, cheque and bank transfer.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- For payments made by cheque and bank transfer, invoice will be sent to you after submission completed. Please allow three weeks to proceed invoice upon confirmation of your entry submission.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, non-cancellation, non-transferable without exception.
- Download and read the Entry Submission Guideline before you proceed.
- Download the Entry Submission Template to help you with the entry submission. Please download the correct entry form for the category you intend to submit for.
- You’ll have to create an account with your email address before you can proceed with the online submission process. This will allow you to return anytime before the deadline to edit your submissions.
- Besides submitting the entry submission document in PDF format, you are required to submit a one-slide PowerPoint for viewing if you win an award. You may include a group photo, or explain why you won in one or two sentences. We suggest using big fonts so everyone can see clearly!
- The online submission will close on 30 August, Friday, 6pm.
- For enquiries, please contact Annie Yeung, Project Executive ( firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2695 6626 ), Keiko Ko, Advertising & Sponsorship Sales Director ( email@example.com | +852 2695 6628 ), or Michael Tse, Senior Account Manager ( firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2695 6627 ).
Be the first to know what's coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Human Resources Magazine.